This facial enhancer has a concentrate of vitamin A and collagen synthesis stimulation, that helps for acne treatment and increased cellular turnover. This product can be mixed with all of our products according to the skin type and without direct skin application.
This product is intended for skin with acne, for aging skin and wrinkles.
The sunscreen id offering high-level protection from the damaging UV rays. This product can be used for all kinds of sports and outdoor activities that have sun exposure. It contains SPF 50, potent antioxidants and plants stem cells to protect the skin from the damaging exposure on the sun.
This product can be used for all skin types, different sports activities, highly exposed akin and its post-treatment.
HOW TO USE
After cleaning the skin, apply the sunscreen every morning for ultimate protection and as a daily moisturizer. Re-apply the sunscreen every 2 hours if you have been exposed to sun.
Overnight creme that achieves maximum results by delivering exceptional antioxidant benefits and helps skin’s defending mechanisms. This product is composed of stem cells from alpine botanicals, that provide great moisture and longevity of skin. It has a high concentration of peptides that is helping in reducing the wrinkles.
This creme is suitable for aging and dehydrated skin, wrinkles that appeared due to facial expressions etc.
HOW TO USE
This creme can be used every day for achieving maximum benefits. Apply the cream and massage it on the face and neck skin.
This product is designed specifically for increasing the appearance of the contours of the lips. With repeated use of this enhancing hydrating complex, you can feel increased moisture volume. Visibly is diminishing fine lines. This product is paraben free.
Dehydrated, dry lips, post dermal filler injections fine lines, bruising and swelling.
As often as you need to, apply a small amountof the product to your lips. Apply on the lips as well as the vermillion border.
Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Diisostearyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Styrene Copolymer / Propylene / Ethylene, Silica Dimethyl Silyate, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Phenyl Trimethicome, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Ateelcolla-gen, Diisopropyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Oryzanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Ubiquinone, Ppg-12/smdi Copolymer, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Sorbitan Isostearate, Mica, tribehenin, Titanium Dioxide.
The sun’s UV rays adversely affect the skin and are predominantly responsible for premature skin aging and skin cancer.
Prolonged exposure to the sun is accountable for a majority of the signs of premature skin aging, alteration in the skin tone, emergence of age spots, enlarged pores, fine lines, and wrinkles. Also, the skin loses its elasticity and suppleness and looks leathery and lifeless.
The sun plays havoc with the skin, and timely and appropriate skin care is extremely crucial. Not only will caring for the skin keep it radiant and youthful, but it will also help ward off skin cancer.
Guidelines for Protecting the Skin from the Damaging Sun’s Rays
Adequate sun protection averts photo-aging (fine lines, wrinkles, mottled and leathery appearance of the skin) and skin cancer. It promises to make the skin look youthful, fresh and glowing.
- The best way to keep the skin youthful and radiant is by applying sunscreen lotions before stepping out into the sun. Apply a sun-block lotion before going out and after washing face and hands. In fact, some skin experts recommend applying sunscreen even while indoors.
- When out, wearing a hat that covers the head, face, neck, and shoulders is advised.
- Sunglasses offer eye protection. Opt for sunglasses that obstruct maximum UV rays.
- Steer clear of synthetic materials. Cotton dresses absorb the harmful UV rays from the sun, synthetic clothes do not. Additionally, light-colored clothes are preferable, since, dark colors absorb UV rays easily.
- As much as possible, avoid stepping out into the sun between 11 o’clock and 3 o’clock. That’s when the sun’s rays are the strongest.
Diet and Food Prescriptions that Protect the Skin
Incorporating certain ‘skin foods’ and eating a nutritious diet helps fortify and reinforce the skin care regimen.
The following nutrients help rejuvenate and renew the cells of the skin:
- Vitamin A: guarantees healthy and nourished skin. It stimulates the synthesis and replication of skin cells. It encourages prompt restoration and repair of the keratocytes, i.e. the cells that produce keratin. Consuming carrots, bell peppers, pumpkins, papayas and melons (loaded with vitamin A), makes the skin soft and supple and reduces fine lines.
- Copper: the mineral copper is vital for healthy and supple skin. It is a powerful anti-aging nutrient that enhances the skin’s elasticity and strength. Mushrooms, chocolate, soy, barley, nuts, raisins, and sunflower seeds are excellent sources of the mineral.
- AHAs: alpha hydroxy acids present in fruits, milk, and sugar cane are highly beneficial for the skin. They remove dead cells and bring about complete rejuvenation and renewal. AHAs control moisture levels and impart a smooth, even, and healthy skin tone.
- Vitamin C: ascorbic acid or vitamin C is a potent antioxidant and anti-aging agent. It fights sun damage effectively. The vitamin battles free radical and oxidative stress and repairs cells. Limes, lemons, oranges, sweet limes, bell peppers, cherries, and tomatoes are wonderful sources of the vitamin and help prevent wrinkle formation, an appearance of age spots and skin discolorations. Importantly, the vitamin builds collagen, which keeps the skin taut, elastic and firm.
- Protein: proteins help in skin restoration and renewal. Proteins, especially, soy proteins moisturize and nourish the skin.
Safeguarding the skin from the brutal effects of the sun, preventing excessive exposure to the sun, eating a wholesome diet and following a good skin care routine are important aspects of keeping the skin beautiful and young-looking.